Mobile Security - any preferences

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I would get AVG because it is free. Also it scans all of your apps before it lets you install them.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
lookout also is free and scans your apps. I have tried both, plus the Norton for Mobile Suite and have gone with Lookout on both my Thunderbolt and G-Tablet. I find it is the least intrusive of the three and i have had no issues.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
lookout also is free and scans your apps. I have tried both, plus the Norton for Mobile Suite and have gone with Lookout on both my Thunderbolt and G-Tablet. I find it is the least intrusive of the three and i have had no issues.

Since I have only tested AVG on one device and Pbrauer has tested Lockout on two, I would go with Lockout. Hope we have provided some help to you man.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Actually....tested lockout and AVG on Gentouch 78, HTC Incredible, HTC Thunderbolt, Huawei S7 and the g-Tablet...:cool:

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Actually....tested lockout and AVG on Gentouch 78, HTC Incredible, HTC Thunderbolt, Huawei S7 and the g-Tablet...:cool:

:p Lol alright well since I have only tested one suite on one device and P has tested Lockout and AVG on five devices and prefers Lockout... Go with Lockout.