Moboplayer downloaded but;

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
After downloading mobile player it told me to download the codec for arm p7 vfpv3. But that download suggested I do not install it unless moboplayer didn't work without it. Does anyone have experience with this?:cool:

rprr

Oct 7, 2011
After downloading mobile player it told me to download the codec for arm p7 vfpv3. But that download suggested I do not install it unless moboplayer didn't work without it. Does anyone have experience with this?:cool:

I did install the code.

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
Has that worked well for you? I plan on downloading movies tomorrow for the first time since I've got this tablet and I did download that also. I'm still not sure what to do in what order but I guess I'll figure it out by trial and error. I wonder if it would be easier to put a micro drive with my micro usb card in it into my pc and download moboplayer to the computer also and just download the movie to the u s b card and then put it back into the tablet?

Last edited:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Has that worked well for you? I plan on downloading movies tomorrow for the first time since I've got this tablet and I did download that also. I'm still not sure what to do in what order but I guess I'll figure it out by trial and error. I wonder if it would be easier to put a micro drive with my micro usb card in it into my pc and download moboplayer to the computer also and just download the movie to the u s b card and then put it back into the tablet?

Simply install Moboplayer (I prefer Rockplayer myself) on your tablet. You can load the movies onto your sd card from your pc if you like, insert the sd in your tablet and they should be accessable from there. Really the easiest thing to do, rather than open moboplayer and look for the files is use a file manager, I suggest ESFile Explorer, navigate to the movie files on the sd card, select one and your tablet will tell you what options there are to play them. Just choose Moboplayer and you shouldn't have any trouble (assuming Moboplayer is capable of playing the format (such as .avi).
Hope this helps

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
That's great! I appreciate the help. I think I will try both the players to see which one works the best.