Model Disco

billple

May 28, 2011
I have a google super pad 2.2011030 2 build frf85b model disco. The speakers are very weak like playing inside the pad but not outside buds work fine.. Also keep on getting err301 when looking for updates to the op system. anyone have any ideas. Also can not get some things like air combat to load off the market, they will download but will not install,, ideas ?

thanks

Mario1DaBoss

Jul 3, 2011
re-flashing ROM, maybe? :)
My speakers are weak too (don't have the same tablet tho), this can't be resolved.

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
Billple - I have the FT3 DISCO10 model and flashed mine with Tim4E, which iproved the speakers quite a bit. Check out this thread to see if it is right for you. FIRMWARE RELEASES: firmware files, benefits and bugs for the Flytouch2 v2 /Superpad 2
I have a google super pad 2.2011030 2 build frf85b model disco. The speakers are very weak like playing inside the pad but not outside buds work fine.. Also keep on getting err301 when looking for updates to the op system. anyone have any ideas. Also can not get some things like air combat to load off the market, they will download but will not install,, ideas ?

thanks

Lenicus

Sep 19, 2011
I have the Disco 10 super pad 3 with android v 2.2. I recieved it today and the included documentation said there was an update to come out to it, but how does one go about getting and installing the update on this table? I am unsure who event the MFG is as it is no where on the device nor on the box. Also i noticed that when going into the app market both andorid market and amazon app markets there are apps missing from the list which show on my android phone. Is this normal? maybe i'm just unaware of differences of tablet and phone abilities but could anyone answer these?

Lenicus

Sep 19, 2011
i recieved an email from android market support... super pad III is not a supported android device therefore cannot use android market online to sync apps. Also per android market support the android market app is not supposed to even work on this tabiet as it is not supported so no being able to see all available apps is common for this device.

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
Lenicus from what I understand most of the "chinese" tablets are knockoffs so you don't get "real" market apps you probably only see the free apps. It appears to be the nature of the beast now as far as amazons apps I believe I have full function from that I have not had any issues with it myself.

montman

Oct 5, 2011
I have just purchaes a superpad III DISCO10.
Cant connect to my wirless router (Have reconfigured & reset) but can connect to a friends wireless and at any McDonalds store.
Has anyone had the same isse?
If so is there a fix?
Montman

MaxDewtieler

Mar 2, 2014

thanks

i am having problems with updating my tablet also.. only there does not seem to be any button/key/switch/tab/section/sub-section/menu item/ that allows me to update anything except my apps