Moisture mark under glass?

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
I've had the tablet for about a month now but didn't notice a little stain under the glass until I got it out into the direct sunlight. It has not affected the function of the tablet but I was wondering if anyone else has noticed something similar when their tablet is black and in direct sunlight? I have been away from the forum for a while on vacation, but since I've been back and reading the forum I've noticed a lot of obviously intelligent people staying on the forum helping out a lot of beginner users like myself and I just can't help but wonder why you are using your precious time on a tablet the cost less than 200 dollars. Is it because you feel that this is a good tablet and has a lot of potential? By the way the gps on this tablet works great in conjunction with a regular gps unit because you can zoom in and out much faster. It saved me from making bad turns in san diego and getting stuck in traffic as the football game let out of the stadium.

Last edited:

fadefx

Nov 27, 2011
The tablet definitely is a good product for the money, but it needs some good developers as the devs at vizio seem to be unable to produce a good kernel.

--------------------------
tapatalked from vizio vtab1008