Momo 11 Speed Root Anybody?

cacau

Sep 14, 2012
glad to know that you made it! I don't understand what do you mean by "shell" that you mention...

momo888

Oct 22, 2012
Can anyone help with ADB driver installation?
I have the MOMO11 Speed with the newer Ployer Jellybean update (September) and am using Windows 7 64-bit.
I have selected the ADB driver folder, but Windows doesn't find the right driver. :(

cacau

Sep 14, 2012
Ignore the windows messages and keep going. It will work, or at least it worked for me and one or two other guys. After trying, inform us what happened!

momo888

Oct 22, 2012
Thanks, mate. Got the drivers installed and successfully rooted with Dashi.com.
The newer Jellybean ROM (10th Sept) does seem even more slick, but the video freezes are still there.

cacau

Sep 14, 2012
Video freezes just for moments or completely? Asking because I have another issue: freezes when browsing and need hard restart...

ronaldachoo

Oct 24, 2012
i have also mamo 11 speed . I was in the same scenario as you. introduced the Momo Rate over monthly ago, I thought i was purchasing a pre-rooted product but discovered out it wasn't. I did hours of research, e-mails to ployer and several efforts with different application to main the product. After per weeks time I lastly discovered a community for another similar product with application that actually prevailed in cheering my momo.