Momo Bird & Bluetooth

McJendy

Jun 16, 2012
Hi
I want to buy a Ployer Momo8 Bird but could really do with Bluetooth as well. Has anyone tried a Bluetooth dongle with a Ployer Momo and did it work?
Thanks

Mergic

Jun 5, 2012
Hi, sorry I tried to pickup a cheap bluetooth dongle to try in the week but couldn't find one in town (used to sell them in poundland). I'm away for a couple of weeks so it will have to wait until I get back. I've seen some posts from users who are more technically knowledgeable say it's not possible, so I don't fancy my chances. The momo8 also doesn't seem to have a usb-host hich may also be a problem. I have seen that ES Task Manager will let me switch bluetooth on and off but it might not actually be doing anything. I'll let you know when I've managed to give it a try.

McJendy

Jun 16, 2012
Hi, sorry I tried to pickup a cheap bluetooth dongle to try in the week but couldn't find one in town (used to sell them in poundland). I'm away for a couple of weeks so it will have to wait until I get back. I've seen some posts from users who are more technically knowledgeable say it's not possible, so I don't fancy my chances. The momo8 also doesn't seem to have a usb-host hich may also be a problem. I have seen that ES Task Manager will let me switch bluetooth on and off but it might not actually be doing anything. I'll let you know when I've managed to give it a try.

Ok, no problem, thanks :)