MOMO11 Exciting Times

MOMO11SpeedUK

Aug 31, 2012
What with the MOMO11 Quad , the MOMO11 Talent and the MOMO12 all coming it's an exciting time.
I'm jealous... might have to treat myself - again.
Quad core or retina display? :confused:

CrashTest

Oct 28, 2012
Not so fun for me. I was about to jump into the Android Tablet soup for the first time with a MOMO11 Extreme and now I wonder if I should wait.

I guess there's always going to be greener grass :/

MOMO11SpeedUK

Aug 31, 2012
That's the problem. There's always something better/more powerful coming soon :confused:
Sometimes you just have to jump in.

palexr

Mar 20, 2011
I bought a Momo11 Speed (same as the extreme) and it is great. As you say, thre is always something better coming along, you've just got to take the plunge.

tobydell

Oct 25, 2012
I would agree otherwise you would never buy and enjoy anything, I bought a very cheap 7" to test the water, read subsequently reviews on the momo11 speed, suggested it to a friend, who instantly bought one, which was delivered to him yesterday, brilliant tablet, fast slick great display and that was just with a quick set up and look see to help him, went home and ordered one for myself, cant wait till it arrives

MOMO11SpeedUK

Aug 31, 2012
I would agree otherwise you would never buy and enjoy anything, I bought a very cheap 7" to test the water, read subsequently reviews on the momo11 speed, suggested it to a friend, who instantly bought one, which was delivered to him yesterday, brilliant tablet, fast slick great display and that was just with a quick set up and look see to help him, went home and ordered one for myself, cant wait till it arrives

Good shout... you're going to like it.

tobydell

Oct 25, 2012
It arrived (the momo speed) and I have to say it is brilliant, amazing display, fast, responsive battery seems to be lasting pretty much all day (even though I have only had it 3 days) so far everything I have wanted it to do, it has done, it would be nice if somewhere there was a good guide to android, more than just the basics, whilst I know that individual makers will customise android for their tablet, I think you know what I mean, kind of exactly what can android do,. but then the more I look the more I find out
So the question is , do I move on the 7" allwinner a13 tab or keep it as well? if I'm honest, I expect the momo will be the one I reach for most of the time
OH yes, finally it came from ebellking in hong kong, dhl express inetrnational delivery, simply brilliant, text messages and tracking all the way, and fast, highly recommended

tobydell

Oct 25, 2012
Oh boy, I am really enjoying the momo speed and android, still need the desk top but probably less and less, battery life so far on the speed is excellent, I did kind of screw things up today, I thought it would be nice to have google translate, got it, but it wouldn't output the speech, it did in the settings test mode but not in translate, so whilst looking at help and whatever I attempted to do something in accessibility setting, and ended up with it talking to me all the time, every button I touched it would tell me what it was, OK I understand this is a facility for visually impared people, and dare say that is great, but I couldnt turn it off, nothing I did would let me, the system seemed to freeze it just spoke whenever i touched an icon or button, pressing the reset button didn't reset it, I had to get into the factory reset option from settings, somehow I managed it, all the time this voice was telling me what I was doing, but then it didn't do it, no eventually it did allow me to reset back to square one, complete with chinese everything, so start again redownload all the things I want and we are now on the way, I found google translate on the desktop with an option to download it to my momo
which I did and it works perfectly, voice in and voice out, sometimes cocking it up is the only way to learn
next step skype
deep joy
have fun fellow momo owners and I guess that applies to android users in general
R

Regulated

Jan 21, 2013
Well it looks like they have had a few changes to the model. I was pretty keen to get one of these but then found the momo19 with the retina display. Specs have changed for both now. MOMO11 Quad looks like its getting a different processor and larger battery and the momo19 is getting a standard screen.

Pretty bummed about the 19. It looked like an awesome tablet.

BamaPanda

Oct 6, 2011
I have just taken note of the Momo11 in general. Wonder why they make SO many versions with the same number?

Regardless, it looks super ...especially the new Exynos Quad. Here is a vid I found, probably a pre-production unit.

YouTube

(4th video down)

gesekapi

Mar 28, 2013
Hi all, my momo11 have software prob but now solved (by reading this useful forum)...just curious can i install real racing 1.0.59 to it...