Mornin' from Frigid Ohio

jarhead127

Jan 24, 2014
Just got back from the Caribbean last week + came home to zero degree weather. OTOH, gonna go down to -17 Monday nite so guess I should wait till them to complain.

Anyway, just bought a Nextbook 7HD8G, so I'll be readin/postin on the Q+A board, got a million questions :/

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum, try to stay warm

$bipolar weather.jpg

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi jarhead, welcome from equally frigid Illinois. Congratulations on your new Nextbook and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

If any of those questions are specific to the Nextbook, the E Fun Tablets forum would be a better place to ask them. More people with that tablet are likely to join the discussion there and try to help you. Good luck, enjoy the forum and your new tablet!

BTW, if it's your first tablet, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. The Q&A section is also best for general questions not specific to a particular tablet.

jarhead127

Jan 24, 2014
Hi jarhead, welcome from equally frigid Illinois. Congratulations on your new Nextbook and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

If any of those questions are specific to the Nextbook, the E Fun Tablets forum would be a better place to ask them. More people with that tablet are likely to join the discussion there and try to help you. Good luck, enjoy the forum and your new tablet!

BTW, if it's your first tablet, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. The Q&A section is also best for general questions not specific to a particular tablet.

Thanx Spider, that's the kinda help I need!