Motorola Xoom is not selling well on eBay

Discussion in 'Motorola Tablets' started by feverhost, Feb 25, 2011.

1. feverhost

feverhost Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    My Tablets: Pandigital White Novel - aPad iRobot RK2818 - Motorola Xoom 4G (Rooted JellyBean 4.1.2) - Kindle Fire - Novo Elf 7" - HP Slate 7" - Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
    Some people use eBay as an indicator of how well a product is selling. If there is a huge demand you will see a lot of eBay auctions selling the devices for a large increase in retail price. This was very true for the iPod, iPhone, iPad etc...

If you look for "Motorola Xoom" there are a lot of listings, and nearly NO bids. I personally think the device is way over priced, and this is why it's not selling well. I'm sure Verizon will claim it a success, but I'm curious of the "numbers" that Motorola will release in the up coming weeks/months.

2. craigrnelson

craigrnelson Member

Tablet / Device:
    Droid X and Samsung Tab
    Who would want to pay over list for anything. The prices on eBay are way overblown

3. TxToast

TxToast Member

Total bust....

I think it will be a great product fairly soon but it was very poorly launched and overpriced...

4. Comacine

Comacine Member

Tablet / Device:
    Haipad 701, iPad
    Toast, perfectly put. I think they'll reorganize the product/brand team a little, and probably get it right within 2-3 months. They sure botched the launch though.