Motorola Xoom Unboxed Ahead of Thursday Release

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Wirefly decided to unbox the Motorola Xoom ahead of the launch date.

We haven't looked at the video in detail yet, but included accessories are the standard fare: data cable, standard charging adapter, manuals.

Last edited by a moderator:

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
Looks sexy. I can't wait for the ipad 2 announcement on March 2nd...hopefully when the wifi version of this comes out, it'll be less than $600

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
If only this weren't so expensive... i wonder if this is as locked down as the droid x and its kin....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I saw this on YouTube this morning... nice to be in front of everyone else ;)

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
To feverhost, do you think it's possible to upgrade a Elocity A 7 (same Tegra Dual core) from 2.2 to Xooms Android 3.0 Os by downloading it from Motorola? thanks alan

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
To feverhost, do you think it's possible to upgrade a Elocity A 7 (same Tegra Dual core) from 2.2 to Xooms Android 3.0 Os by downloading it from Motorola? thanks alan

Per a thread created:

Thanks for your web submission. It is our understanding that Android 3.0 will require both front facing and rear facing cameras. Since the A7 has only a front facing camera, it seems that it will not be able to support Android 3.0 when it is released.

We are working on an A7 pro that should support the upgrade when we release it. I don't have a release date on that next generation product yet, though.

Happy new year to you!

Bud *********
Team eLocity

ref: - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/elocity-tablets/1149-elocity-a7-11.html