Movies, Albums & Tagging in the Gallery

swibby

May 24, 2011
I am hoping that someone can tell me how to name albums, tag items and make changes in the Gallery. I have used Kies to successfuly transfer movies to my tab after naming and tagging them on my PC but for some reason they show up in the Gallery under camera and are not named or tagged. In addition, I have taken photos and video with my tab but cannot figure out how to name them or save them to different albums. Please advise. Thanks:):)

Genkilljoy

Jul 29, 2011
I don't think you can...I bought itag pro from the market try the free version see if you like it...the pro version gets fetches your album covers...

ShroomSJS

Jun 9, 2011
The File Expert app allows you to rename files on your tablet.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

iddy

Jun 25, 2013
I am hoping that someone can tell me how to name albums, tag items and make changes in the Gallery. I have used Kies to successfuly transfer movies to my tab after naming and tagging them on my PC but for some reason they show up in the Gallery under camera and are not named or tagged. In addition, I have taken photos and video with my tab but cannot figure out how to name them or save them to different albums. Please advise. Thanks:):)

But I know of a solution. when your albums are up, go to the dropdown option bar located at the top of the right hand corner. in the drop down menu select "select album" choose one album you want to rename. afterwards click the drop down menu again and you should see the option of renaming it. Hope that helps :)