movies available on the droid tablets??

tibb1

Oct 26, 2011
I am a brand new Toshiba Thrive Android Tablet owner. I am also leaving for a trip to the west coast this weekend and would like to watch movies on my tablet during the flight. Any suggestions on how to go about doing that? I have a droid HTC Thunderbolt and can see where movie rentals are available on the market but they do not seem to be on the tablet's market...I could, of course, be over looking something! Thanks in advance for any and all help!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new tablet. Nice to have you with us at Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Video section where hopefully someone will be able to answer your questions. You should also look at the other threads already posted there to see what others are doing with regard to renting videos etc.

D

dvdcatalyst

I am a brand new Toshiba Thrive Android Tablet owner. I am also leaving for a trip to the west coast this weekend and would like to watch movies on my tablet during the flight. Any suggestions on how to go about doing that? I have a droid HTC Thunderbolt and can see where movie rentals are available on the market but they do not seem to be on the tablet's market...I could, of course, be over looking something! Thanks in advance for any and all help!!

Hi Tibb1,

I just posted a reply to your post on the ThriveForums:

downloading movies???