Moving Media from MS Windows 7 to Android 4.1 Tablet HELP

warrior23

Jul 17, 2011
Hi Friends, I recently purchased a Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Quad Core Tablet running Android 4.1 OS and LOVE it. This is the fourth tablet for me dating back almost 3 years and I can't believe how quick this thing is and how effortlessly it functions. Battery time is quite astounding as well. One problem I need your help with. My PC is running MS Windows 7 and I would love to transfer via USB cable MP3 as well as MPEG via Windows Explorer from my PC to my tab. Is this possible? When I connect my tab to my PC via USB Windows 7 can't find Ainol Nov 7 driver so my PC is not locating the tablet as a drive.I've searched the internet for an Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Quad Core Driver and can't locate one.HELP!!!!Much appreciated.Allan

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The drivers are usually pretty generic. Most of the time when people can't connect their tablets to a PC or the PC doesn't protect it the problem is with the PC not with the tablet. It could be any number of things causing the problem including previous devices that were attached the confused your Windows. You might save yourself a lot of trouble by using an app called AirDroid to transfer files back and forth. You also might consider DropBox and you can get a free to gigabyte account that.

techahead

May 29, 2013
you may try any of these actions to connect your pc to your android tablet

Code:
http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1650161
Code:
http://www.android.com/filetransfer/

as leeshor said above that it could be a problem with the pc not with the tablet, are you using some firewall

dddougal

Jun 3, 2013
Windows drivers are usually generic as said above but you may need to change a setting on your tablet to use it as a drive....Never used your device before but on my Samsung I always had to switch it to mass storage before windows would recognise it.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Samsung is one if the only companies I know that has their own drivers for some of their devices, especially for their phones.

sayefhussain

Jun 8, 2013
Warrior23, there should not be difficulty in recognizing your tab by your Win7 system. Anyway, you might have to check that, the mass storage option in the tab has been activated when you attach the tab with your PC. Anyway, there are some other easy of transfer files to and fro PC and tab. You can save the contents in SD card and then swap that card between tab and PC. Ainol Novo Crystal must also have the OTG (USB on the go) facility. Use USB drive to transfer files between PC and tab. You will also find WIFI file transfer software in Google Play store. File manager software "File Expert HD" also has this facility. You may use any of them for transfer of files through WIFI.