Multiple Calendars from 1 Outlook Exchange Account into Honeycomb?

eliot8448

Aug 4, 2011
:(... Hello

I was able to sync my Honeycomb tablet to my Outlook Exchange account but it only wants to read 1 calendar from that exchange account (the main calendar). I have 3 other calendars that I use in outlook. How can I get them to shw in my Honeycomb calendar?

I am using the default calendar that came with honeycomb and not a third party app.

stevenoliver

Oct 9, 2011
Hi, yes I have the same problem - it just won't see all the other calendars I have access to... it sees some, but only appear to be the ones that were present when I initially set up the sync. Did you find a solution?

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
A friend of mine asked me for this function - but I did not know anything about.
So i started to ask google for a solution and found out that some people (supposedly) were able to change the calender to another in the calender- or sync-menu^^
Is there anyone who can approve this?

saragraye32

Oct 19, 2011
I have the same issue - does anyone know if this is fixed in Ice Cream Sandwich? It worked in Gingerbread.

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
I have the same issue - does anyone know if this is fixed in Ice Cream Sandwich? It worked in Gingerbread.
I sadly don't know if it is going to be fixed in 4.0, but: How did you do it in Gingerbread!?
Could you please write a short "tutorial" that would be great. :)

lukytoez

Nov 28, 2011
You can add multiple gmail accounts. You will need to go to Settings>Acounts & Sync and "Add account". Once the account is added you can choose which items to sync. I use my primary gmail account for the apps, email & calendar and use a secondary calendar only. Works great! :)

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
Thanks a lot for you reply!
Unfortunately we are talking about multiple Outlook-Exchange accounts... :(
But feel free to tell us how this works, if you know or find out - would be great! :)