Multiple devices with AppBrain and Android Market

larry1301

Jun 22, 2011
I have had a HTC Incredible for over a year and two days ago added a Galaxy Tab 10.1. It seems that AppBrain and Android Market have a difficult time dealing with multiple devices.

On AppBrain, I had to add a new account. My HTC uses my Google credentials and my Tab uses my Facebook credentials. What happens if I add more Android devices and run out of credentials on AppBrain (only what to add a new device is through twitter credentials)?

Android Market shows both devices but doesn't show what is installed on each device.

Am I missing something? Search didn't find me anything.

I would think that I could manage many devices on AppBrain or Android Market but I seem to need some assistance. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Ankst

Jun 22, 2011
If you login to appbrain with the same credentials across multiple devices there is no problems and you can look at and modify/install/purchase and choose which device to install to. Likewise, if you register your devices to the android market with the same email address, you can also look at and modify/install/purchase apps that will be available on multiple devices, and even choose which device to install to. Hope that helps!

Update: I just picked up an Asus EEE Transformer and continue problem free with both the market and appbrain. This tablet brings me to 5 droid devices being managed by both services.

Last edited: