Multiple devices with AppBrain and Android Market

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Apps' started by larry1301, Jun 22, 2011.

1. larry1301

larry1301 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    I have had a HTC Incredible for over a year and two days ago added a Galaxy Tab 10.1. It seems that AppBrain and Android Market have a difficult time dealing with multiple devices.

On AppBrain, I had to add a new account. My HTC uses my Google credentials and my Tab uses my Facebook credentials. What happens if I add more Android devices and run out of credentials on AppBrain (only what to add a new device is through twitter credentials)?

Android Market shows both devices but doesn't show what is installed on each device.

Am I missing something? Search didn't find me anything.

I would think that I could manage many devices on AppBrain or Android Market but I seem to need some assistance. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2. Ankst

Ankst Member

Tablet / Device:
    Archos 101
    If you login to appbrain with the same credentials across multiple devices there is no problems and you can look at and modify/install/purchase and choose which device to install to. Likewise, if you register your devices to the android market with the same email address, you can also look at and modify/install/purchase apps that will be available on multiple devices, and even choose which device to install to. Hope that helps!

Update: I just picked up an Asus EEE Transformer and continue problem free with both the market and appbrain. This tablet brings me to 5 droid devices being managed by both services.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011