multiplied pictures in the gallery

bbfis

Jun 22, 2012
some help please...just happening this past few days. I noticed that my pictures in the gallery keep on multipying automatically everyday,so everyday I have to delete pictures or otherwise I'll be having 3 or 4 pictures of the same kind.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

biking4jesus

Aug 27, 2011
I've been having this problem on my Acer A500 since the upgrade to 4.0 (ICS). It may have to do with the new Picture widget. I like it, but I suspect that it is causing the duplication. The 'extra' pictures don't seem to be real. I don't see the duplication when I view the files with any of my file manager apps. I suspect that there are some hidden thumbnails that are getting duplicated. Anyone else have any ideas or solutions?

EVANGELIONHD

Sep 4, 2011
Please help, im having the same issue it just started a couple of days ago my gallery is showing hundreds if not thousands of albums with only one picture they all seem like thumbnails of something..

also i just noticed that going to gallery settings it shows that google photos sync is ON i have never seen this before or even use any google service to sync my pictures,

first i tought it could be dropbox and the upload service but it just doesn't make any sense

please is driving me crazy