music and ps store

couch31

Oct 19, 2011
looks like sony ps store and music unlimited apps available. not alot of games but a start :)

adubrovs

Sep 16, 2011
Was pretty surprised when I got the download notice this morning. Had to go to work, so didn't get any time to play with it.
Has anyone tried any of the games to see if they are worth $5.99?

SilverEye

Oct 8, 2011
I just get "This service is not available in yuor country/region."

ummm

Same as me..cannot update the account manager... and im in Portugal.. why do sony give us the apps (pss) and then dont let us use them!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

SilverEye

Oct 8, 2011
Same as me..cannot update the account manager... and im in Portugal.. why do sony give us the apps (pss) and then dont let us use them!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

adubrovs

Sep 16, 2011
I keep getting application not found error when trying to update Unlimited Music app. I'm in Canada so it should be working here.

bungomunga

Oct 21, 2011
I'm in Sweden and it does not work for me either. I erased my Ps store and tried to download it again from Market but it doesn't show there. No fun at all.

Somebody who knows when it is available for all the regions?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

GameHog9

Sep 21, 2011
Just a question, do you have to repurchase anything? I use the PS Store on my PS3, and repurchasing all my content kind of defeats the purpose of the whole "PS Certified" thing

mr_nismo

Oct 31, 2011
Works fine for me in Australia.
Waiting very impatiently for remote play to the ps3, so I can connect to playtv.