Music app doesn't find my.music

dr69

Mar 17, 2011
Hi guys I have a sensation 4g in tmo us.
I used to have android GB 2.3.4 back when I bought the phone and the.Music app was working fine, meaning music was detected by the app and if I clicked the.play button on the headset it would start playing my music store in the music Folder.
Then I upgraded to ICS 4.0.3 and after everything got installed I noticed that now in ICS my music app doesn't find the.music in my sd, always.says that there's no music and now I wanna know how.to solve this?
I've tried: unmounting and.mounting the.card, rebooting the.phone many.many times back to back and nothing seems to.fix.itcan any1 help, maybe someone who had.the.same.problem probably with the.same phone and now they.got it to work
Thanks in advanced
$uploadfromtaptalk1339305391891.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1339305400755.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum - well, more like congrats on your first post!

Mostly, we support Android Tablets here at the forum and the Sensation 4G is a phone, it may be a while before someone with one of these comes along.

I would suggest you check out the Sensation 4G forum on our sister site, Android.net: HTC Sensation 4G

We can try to help you if you want to hang out here instead. Is it the official google Play Music app? Also, is your microSD card mounted in a different location in the file structure?