My 1st tablet...opinions much apperciated!

raven_g20

Jul 12, 2013
Hello,

I am looking to buy my 1st tablet. What im looking for is a tablet that is fast, doesnt lag when using office applications or general documents apps, at least 9.7", good wi-fi and up to 250€. Thank you in advance.

Gary

skoda

Mar 27, 2013
Greetings Gary;
I recently purchased the new Lenovo S6000 10in. tablet, and am quite satisfied with it: reasonably priced, large cap. battery, new 28nm architecture(energy efficient) quad core processor ,and Jelly Bean 4.2.1. Overall an extremely nice tablet. Enjoy the search.
Cheers
Carl

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hi, Gary.

It's not quite 9.7 ", but well below your budget. At only $149, the Nook HD+ is a fantastic value. It's a 9-inch tablet with a high-resolution screen, and implements magazines and catalogs better than any tablet before it. It also includes a microSD slot and is lightweight.

With the addition of Google Play, the Nook HD+ now has access to tons of new apps and a deep catalog of media content. While in overall performance it can't compare to the Nexus 10 -- especially in games -- its much lower price means it may not have to.
$149 is a fantastic deal for a large, capable tablet with complete access to Google's media library.

Cheers.
Ed

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello , Gary, after read your tablet requires, i think one tablet is very suitable for you , that is Onda V973 Quad Core Tablet PC , which with Android 4.2.2 OS Allwinner A31, 9.7 Inch 2048×1536 Retina IPS Screen ,Dual Camera ,RAM 2G ROM 16GB Nand Flash, use office applications or general documents apps are very convenience, and has good WI-FI ...... In a word, it is a amazing device, you can check more details from here: Onda V973 Quad Core Tablet PC Android 4.2.2 OS Allwinner A31 9.7 Inch 2048×1536 Retina IPS Screen Dual Camera 2G 16GB

Best Regards
SpeMall.com

raven_g20

Jul 12, 2013
Thank you guys for all the input. I will have to read reviews for the above tablets although from a first look i would say the Onda looks good since its quad core compared to the Nook but the Nook is HD and it seems very nicely made tablet not sure about the lag-free environment though. As for the Lenovo looks quite handy with the keyboard accessory but it lacks screen resolution compared to the other 2 it seems.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
HI,Gary,Morning !
yes,the
Onda V973 is quad core tablet pc, and it has many excellent reviews from our customers, and also we have a video about the Onda v973, you can watch the video to know more about it, click here to watch:

Best Regards
SpeMall.com

Last edited by a moderator:

raven_g20

Jul 12, 2013
Thank you for the above video. But tbh i read couple reviews + i saw couple of other videos and it said that it has lag issues. Great ones more precise, also that its very slow and the wifi its not that powerful. So even if you upgrade to a newer firmware does it really change anything?

ZWEN

Aug 1, 2013
Hi Gary,

According to your requirment, there is a model can meet your requirment, Item number BW-MC1024
Fast speed, fantastic screen. I have one, really really like it.

Quad core (Dual core for choose), android 4.1, 10.1 inch LG IPS Screen, Resolution 1280*800px(Retina Screen 1920*1200px Option)
Camera: Front Camera 2.0M pixel, Back Camera 2.0M pixel(Back Camera 5.0M pixel Option)
Battery type: 7200mAh
Memory: DDR3 1GB(2GB Option)
Hard Drive: 16GB NAND Flash(32GB Option)

You can take it into consideration too.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
HI,Gary, I think the lag issues situation is infrequent, Basically, there are few this situation, If have any questions, Flash also can solve it .so you need not worry about it .

Best Regards
SpeMall.com

raven_g20

Jul 12, 2013
So is the Onda better than the Cube? Because looking at your video above the benchmark was at 10k but on the Cube its almost 16k. Ow man all these facts are so confusing.