my A500 won't charge

GrunNL

Aug 19, 2011
Hi all,

i just got the A500, and first i loved it, but when the enegie level droped below29% i hooked it up to the charger but it did not do anything (would not charge even over night), does anyone know about this problem and how it could be fixed? i did test the charger with an electrical test probe but this seems fine.

thanx in advance

GrunNL

edit: i just returned from the shop and got a new one, nice service from Saturn, so my problem was solved, case closed ;-)

Last edited:

GrunNL

Aug 19, 2011
I am pretty sure i did put it in the right socket!

the weird thing is, that he did charge the first time but never again.
i already sent acer a e-mail, so lets wait for an reaction, for now i hope its just something small and anyone knows how to fix it on androidtablets.net

do u see a led blinking or what so ever when charging?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Power it off, all the way off.
Then plug it in and watch the power button. It should glow. Not blink.

Report back what you find.

GrunNL

Aug 19, 2011
Nope nothing realy annoying. ill go back to the store tomorrow. but thanks for youre thinking

Power it off, all the way off.
Then plug it in and watch the power button. It should glow. Not blink.

Report back what you find.

GrunNL

Aug 19, 2011
i just returned from the shop and got a new one, nice service from Saturn, so my problem was solved, case closed ;-)

crios457

Aug 25, 2011
i just returned from the shop and got a new one, nice service from Saturn, so my problem was solved, case closed ;-)

I just recieved my Acer Iconia last night and it is having the same issue when i called TECH support they said it might be the power supply? So i am having a new power supply sent out to me. Did you get a new power supply or a new tablet?

Please let me know if you were able to get it fixed... Thanks!

GrunNL

Aug 19, 2011
I just recieved my Acer Iconia last night and it is having the same issue when i called TECH support they said it might be the power supply? So i am having a new power supply sent out to me. Did you get a new power supply or a new tablet?

Please let me know if you were able to get it fixed... Thanks!

ive got a brand new tablet, goodluck with yours