My Android 2.2 Pad is frozen!

Pateurak

Feb 8, 2011
\]
Hi. My name is Erin. I have an issue that I do not know how to attempt to solve. I bought my apad from China...therefore no handbook. During playing Words with Friends, an ad popped up, my battery was on its last bar and the screen froze. I tried to turn it off to no avail. There's no way to take a battery out so that it can reset like a phone does...what do I do?

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Look on back of pad for a tiny whole near top.
Use a pin or paperclip press it for 2 seconds,should start up again.Good luck
Please click thanks button on bottom of my message.

DanU

Mar 4, 2011
It's a hole not a whole. Just saying. Please click thanks for my checking your proper word choice

starapple

Mar 18, 2011
\]
Hi. My name is Erin. I have an issue that I do not know how to attempt to solve. I bought my apad from China...therefore no handbook. During playing Words with Friends, an ad popped up, my battery was on its last bar and the screen froze. I tried to turn it off to no avail. There's no way to take a battery out so that it can reset like a phone does...what do I do?

Erin, did you find a solution? Did/does the device have a reset hole? I bought a China pad which froze and it has no reset function - either button or hole.

GinnyF

Mar 21, 2011
Erin, did you find a solution? Did/does the device have a reset hole? I bought a China pad which froze and it has no reset function - either button or hole.

I have had my Android tablet 2.2 less than 24hrs and mine has completely frozen with a white screen - even when turned off. There is no re-set button hole. HELP!!!:confused:

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Foxygreenie sorry to hear about your defective tablet, if it was bought from China
Send it back and start a paypal claim before the buyers 45 day protection period goes away, most sellers never replace or refund after paypal time runs out, I hopes thats how it was paid for . GOOD LUCK!

ukwillis23

Mar 24, 2011
Hi, I have an Android tablet designed by utopia running Android 2.2 It looks identical to the APAD IMX515. Bought from Dinodirect.com in China but just without a camera the model is MHK-802

I have a problem that after the android screen comes up the next screen showes a penguin in the top left corner and then will not boot any further.
Is there any way of resetting this other than pressing the reset button in the side as this will only make it re boot the same again.

Looking forward to your help.

its a cut and paste from a email i sent the company the model is MHK-802 made by Utopia paid £122 for a 30 min of fun till this happen . be great if you could get back with info

3pad4me

Apr 26, 2011
Did you get a response to help fix your apad? i am having the same problem and if you would be so kind, can you send the response that fixed your apad to me> thanks you and have a great day :)

tanya092

Apr 29, 2011
Hi im having the same problem, if anyone knows the answer please let me know, as my kids are driving me mad to use theres again , i have 2 and both have done this....thanks

DeafLion

May 3, 2011
Hi, I have an Android tablet designed by utopia running Android 2.2 It looks identical to the APAD IMX515. Bought from Dinodirect.com in China but just without a camera the model is MHK-802

I have a problem that after the android screen comes up the next screen showes a penguin in the top left corner and then will not boot any further.
Is there any way of resetting this other than pressing the reset button in the side as this will only make it re boot the same again.

Looking forward to your help.

that same me penguin logo on screen, i keep try find where can fix it...
been try restart, fail
try hold 2 button switch power off and on, same fail
how?
might better post it back to china and get chargeback
what you think or can anyone fix it?

EROEBUNSTER

May 3, 2011
DOES ANYONE HAVEAugen Gentouch78 I JUST BOUGHT IT ONLINE AND IM TRYING TO MAKE IT WORK FASTER, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW??