my android all formatted automatically

mymid

Oct 29, 2011
I have a mid tablet.. today when i started it.. all my apps were gone... i didnt take it seriously.. the android market was not there. so i tried to install it. but i get a error example i tried to install Googleservicesframework.apk it says there is no space. try to free some space. i went to sd and devices storage and settings. my Sd card i had 3.5 Gb free, my internal devices storage available space is 0.00B it seemd.. i had around 2.8 Gb free. i deletd a movie and songs.. still the same.. my internal memory is fully free. i dont know whats wrong. but i tried to install a apk file from the net. it worked it got installed.... then i try to uplad all the files on the net... and then tried it didnt work.. the apk file which worked got installed on the Sd card..

important plzzz help i will send some cash to your Paypal if it works.... Please help me.......

i am ready to give 30$...

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
I might be able to help you. But you have to be more specific about which tablet you have. Mid just means mobile internet device. Which files did you try to install to get the android market?

Sent from my 7022

mymid

Oct 29, 2011
its a chines tab.... none of the files work... first i have to install Googleservicesframework.apk.. i think its hard problem.. as my internal Device storage shows 0.00B.. but try to help me.

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
Go into settings, applications, manage applications, and see if anything is there. If it is uninstall it. Then do a factory reset(you will lose everything in the data partition) Then see if you havemore free space.

Sent from my Coby Kyros 7022

mymid

Oct 29, 2011
there are no downloaded apps only the android apps and the factory apps. i deleted my movies and songs. thats what i had..

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
TheDroid13 had a good response. It sounds like something went wrong on your device and since your device is showing no memory you probably need to do a factory reset. All devices are different but there should be a combination of buttons you can press to wipe the device clean or possibley an option for a factory reset under the settigns menu. Please check your manual or search for your brand of tablet on how to do this.

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
Thanks for backing me up:) Mymid:try going under settings,privacy,and see if there is an option for wipe data or factory reset.

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
Mymid, if you don't listen to people's advice there is no point in asking questions. Have you tried a factory reset?

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
If you have run a factory reset,and you internal memory is still screwed up,then you may need to return it to the factory.

mymid

Oct 29, 2011
yes i did do it.. for your kind information...

dude i didnt see the page 2... i thought i might have not posted that i didd a factory reset so u have not helped me...

Last edited: