my asus screen issue

asal

Jan 11, 2013
hi there..I've just baught an asus tf300-TG.i didn't face any problem with touch screen.it's as fast and smooth as i expected.but the display sometimes gets somehow crazy.i don't know how to describe this isse...suppose some lines crossing the screen image and makeing it unclear...like signal interference problems.is that a hardware problem?or as a supposion it's sensitive to light or flourecent light or...something like that?
i'll glad to recieve your advice.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I'm afraid you haven't really provided enough information to be able to diagnose anything. Have you restarted it lately? Did you install any apps that started the problem or has it been that way from the start?

asal

Jan 11, 2013
the problem started a few minutes after being turned on for the first time.i don't remember before or after setting simcard in,but sure before any efforts apps installing.as i said i don't know how to describe it. we may see such this image problem(pixels displaced or mixed) in monitors as a result of wire contacts.i try to post a picture if it gets crazy again.
thank you

asal

Jan 11, 2013
i hope you see the returning button...this phenomenon happens suddenly.waits for some minutess and disapears suddenly ,too.
usually exclusively to this button and once on the whole screen and camera.
View attachment 9759

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If it was doing it out of the box I would 1) try a factory reset or 2) exchange it.

asal

Jan 11, 2013
hi,thank you for your advice.despite of factory reset,it showed the problem again.but after some days using,the performance improved and it happens just when i install new apps.just reacts to some of them.so it seems to be a software incompatability,doesn't it?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
hi,thank you for your advice.despite of factory reset,it showed the problem again.but after some days using,the performance improved and it happens just when i install new apps.just reacts to some of them.so it seems to be a software incompatability,doesn't it?

Maybe, but if the apps came from the Google store I doubt they could be causing that problem. IMHO.

asal

Jan 11, 2013
offcourse i'm living in a country where installing apps from Google store is not easy:( ,so I use android packs or download apps from other resources.another problem i face is downloading "asus sync" for widows.I tried asus official website,but no achievements...

asal

Jan 11, 2013
offcourse I did.but I just recieved a word file.do you think there can be any problems with media player and so on?(pre-installation check procedure).I'll test it again.thank you

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
When you went to that link, you should have had a pull down menu, and if you selected your Windows version it should present you with utilities and under that section is the suite that includes the sync.