My first game :) Tablet Resolution graphics!

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Great game. Very playable and actually makes me think. Good work!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

kam187

Feb 20, 2011
Thanks!

Updated to fix lots of minor bugs. If you have any issues please let me know!

BurningRubb3r

Jul 9, 2011
looking good!
Seems to be quite difficult, Gonna try it for sure ;)
Greetings From one of the smallest towns in the world, with just 5 houses ;)

kam187

Feb 20, 2011
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know the full version of Walkabout is now FREE on GetJar for a limited time. Go grab it now! No registration or personal info needs to be entered, there's no ads or any other funny business, just point your phone/tablet here:

http://getjar.com/Walkabout

In case you don't know about GetJar, its one of the oldest app stores, and the biggest free app store in the world. They're offering select apps for free. There's some very big names there too ilke Gamelion (Doodle Fit), Konami’s (Krazy Kart Racing), Imperio, Handy Games ‘Guns ‘n’ Glory, Herocraft’s ‘Farm Frenzy’ and TouchType’s ‘SwiftKey X’.

GETJAR GIVES AWAY $1 MILLION WORTH OF FREE APPS AS ITS GOLD PROGRAM EXPLODES « About GetJar

From a developer perspective they pay me a small amount per download. So please go check it out, its free for you, and every download generates me a small amount of money to work on my next indie game (even if you don't like it and uninstall it!) :)

Kam

PS. ignore the '0 downloads' stats there, it only just came out and those stats won't update till tomorrow!