My First Tablet Help

chiranjeevi

May 23, 2012
Hello friends,

I am planning to get my First Tablet and i have s=come out with some of the best choices for me. They are:
  1. Lenovo Idea Pad K1.
  2. Samsung Table S.
  3. ASUS Eee Pad.
Which one should i go for. If you have any other under same range, then let me know...

Preacherbird

Apr 30, 2012
I have the Asus Transformer TF101 B1 unrooted and stock. With other launchers and software, it is wonderfully customizable and is also rootable. Their stock office suite, Polaris Office, is pretty well able to use and customize MS Office files via USB flash drives, which make the back and forth between my tablet and PCs easy. Of course, with the Transformers, you need the dock. I understand that the TF300 is pretty close to my tab, but with a different processor.

tazz3

Feb 23, 2012
i have the new asus transformer 300.its awesome it has the quad core chip and ddr3 memory it 201 prime in a 300 case

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

I have a TF101 and love it. The dock makes it über awesome.

If I were buying today, I'd get a TF300. Much more power, and a great price.

I paid $399 for my 16 GB 101. A 32 GB TF300 is $399. With inflation over the past 11 months, the TF300 is cheaper!

antonylewar

Mar 12, 2012
I would recommend the Ausus Eee pad tablet. It's got good processor speed, both front and rear view cameras. It less expensive than Samsung tablets which covers almost all latest features with an affordable price.

chiranjeevi

May 23, 2012
I like this Forum because it is active as i can see that moderators also reply..I got the Asus Transformer and loved it....

chiranjeevi

May 23, 2012
Thank you.

I really liked the tab. Touch Screen is really awesome. I just wanted to ask, can i change the screen to Gorilla glass 2.?