My gTablet a two week love afair....

StephenC

Jan 17, 2011
I just love this little tablet. Got it a little over two weeks ago. was planning on running the stock OS for a few weeks but when I could not connect to my works wifi (requires domain creds, and would never prompt for these) I flashed it with Vegan-tab 7.0.0 within the hour. Being an IT guy, I was able to multitask while flashing the new ROM. ;) Anyway, I did do a little research before buying this one. Understood the noc on viewing angle, and the limitations of the stock OS. It was the the specs and price point (as well this forum) that sold me on this one. Believe it or not the viewing angle is better then I anticipated. And since this is a personal device, could care less if anyone else can view. Still learning the in's and out of Android (new to this OS) but I figure if I blow it all up, can start over by reflashing.

I give this tablet 5 stars!
$gTab.jpg
pencil.png

Last edited:

chemsolder

Apr 30, 2011
Have to agree totally with your post viewing angle is not a turn off at all in fact I think of it as a nice thing. No one else looking at my stuff unless I want them too.

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Tablet Forum

rgc6789

Apr 8, 2011
Are you still loving it? I know IM using it more than I ever thought I would. Once my work day is done, my tablet becomes my main computer.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum