my head hurts...

Beleth

Feb 24, 2011
ok... maybe i'm just dumb but i am having such a hard time trying to figure all this out. i have rooted my s7 with z4root backed up with ti and busybox, i'm wanting to flash to the singaore rom but i am getting lost in the Klingon speech... for one the dl link on the sticky isn't working (http://redirectingat.com/?id=1629X6...ablets/2290-huawei-s7-useful-tweaks-tips.html) but i am assuming it's the usbdrivers so i still found them located elsewhere on the site... after dl i have various folders labeled with windows os and each folder is filled with drivers... but what exactly do i install?

ps.... who would like to write the idiots guide to hacking you S7 :D

Beleth

Feb 24, 2011
ok... my head still hurts but i have made great headway... only when i dl c60B011 and flashed i looked in my system and it is reading c60B010... which is what is said originally

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
Are you sure it flashed? I use the method where you just put the two files in the dload directory on your sdcard.

Beleth

Feb 24, 2011
yeah that is the method i used i'm dl c62b013 now and going to flash it with it

wait wait.. no i didn't use that method i didn't use my sd card i used that uploader programmy thing with usb cord

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
beware when you flash it might come up in chinese. Don't panic- it can be turned to english.

Beleth

Feb 24, 2011
yeah i read that somewhere something about so many lines down probable should find it again and be prepared lol :p

Beleth

Feb 24, 2011
Yeah! It worked and i figured out where the english lang is : ) now time to give my brain a break

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
Now is a good time to install link2sd, or adw.launcher on the device :) Before you install too many apps and widgets.