my Ideos S7 tablet keeps on rebooting..

princemarqs

Dec 24, 2011
My Ideos S7-104 keeps on rebooting, It has a Andriod Version 2.2.2 keep on looking how to solve this problem.. Do I need to hard reset? or change firmware? please lend me a hand.. i envy you guys having fun with your tablets..

Last edited:

geniselewis

Feb 25, 2012
hey im new to the site trying to find out the answer to the same problem you are having. I thought I was the only one in the world with this problem. but I have tried everything. I did a reset, did new software and updated all apps. Im still having the same issue and unfortunately I can't take it back because i lost the receipt. The moments I was able to get in , I really enjoyed it so if you get info on how to fix it will you please let me know as well. thanks

Suzie

Feb 25, 2012
Hi Prince,

Is your tablet new? Have you been able to login before without this trouble?

princemarqs

Dec 24, 2011
Yes it is brand new, I never logged in without this problem. I got it this last christmas.. I did everything resets,hard reset. Upgrade then Downgrade and then Upgrade Firmware again still when playing games its rebooting.. :( Im not good at this stuff buy im not that retard to not to look for solutions..

Last edited:

princemarqs

Dec 24, 2011
hey im new to the site trying to find out the answer to the same problem you are having. I thought I was the only one in the world with this problem. but I have tried everything. I did a reset, did new software and updated all apps. Im still having the same issue and unfortunately I can't take it back because i lost the receipt. The moments I was able to get in , I really enjoyed it so if you get info on how to fix it will you please let me know as well. thanks

Sure, Im here to gather solutions for my tab and for the payback im willing to share it.

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
Press and hold Back button and Power on. Leave Power on button once you get IDEOS on screen. Do you get a white bar in the middle of the screen? If yes, you may try the following immediately after:

If charger is connected disconnect.

Format an sdcard in FAT32 under Windows and get firmware - I use Indonesian - stable. Make sure the cfg file in 'dload' directory is unlmt.cfg not something else. Remove battery. Install the external sdcard in the tablet. Connect the charger and power on. Your tablet should start flashing. If the light blinks fast during flashing process start all over again. If flashing does not start your tablet may have some other issue. Hope your tablet comes back alive. Best of luck.

Last edited:

princemarqs

Dec 24, 2011
I observed my tab for almost a week.. It only reboots when i play games.. Browsing net or anything is good. Just playing makes it reboot..

stroid9000

Apr 25, 2012
My tablet has the same problem as well I tried changing build.prop cause my maxcpukhz was no match match cpu speed thinking that was causing conflict which I thought fixed it rebooting but after cranking up angry birds space or rio reboot after few min. I think there overheating if I put mine on tile or granite c-top they don't it don't reboot so I'm tempted to arctic silver my qualcomm chip. Lol

llanyort

May 26, 2012
My Ideos S7-104 keeps on rebooting, It has a Andriod Version 2.2.2 keep on looking how to solve this problem.. Do I need to hard reset? or change firmware? please lend me a hand.. i envy you guys having fun with your tablets..

Heres how I fixed my problem.
Removed battery.
pluged in charger. Powered up with no whirl/vibration.
powered off unit via power button.
put battery back in.
plug charger into unit.
do NOT TURN ON UNIT FOR 6-8 hours.
wait.
now unplug unit from charger and power on as normal.

sialkotiranja

Aug 26, 2013
my tab was not going on proply when i switch on my tab only andoroid sign show and its move again and again tell me how can i slove that problem plzzzzzzzzzzzzz ans fast

sialkotiranja

Aug 26, 2013
my tab s7-104 was not working proply when i on him its show an android sign and its moves again and again how can i slove that problem plzzzz help me im waiting for your ans