My Infiltration To This Site.

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by AndroidIsTheTruth, Aug 15, 2010.

1. AndroidIsTheTruth

AndroidIsTheTruth Member

Tablet / Device:
    Nexus One, Neuxs Tablet (in my dreams)
    I've been in the recent mood of shopping for an Android Based Tablet. But the world of crappy Tablets are abundant for Android apparently. The only one I seen that I was interested in was the Huawei S7, but would prefer a more trusted name brand. Hopefully HTC may make one or maybe by love for my Nexus One, Google pulls one out and makes a Nexus Tablet. My life outside of Droid would cease to exist.

Anwho, I'm a mod on the NexusOneForum.net. If you need any help me modding let me know and I'd be more than happy to assist.

I plan to check this site more often to keep intouch with what's coming out in the Android Table world.

2. xaueious

xaueious Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    Welcome to AT. Check your PM

3. probbiethe1

probbiethe1 Super Moderator Staff Member

welcome to the site and if your looking for high end tablets you might want to keep your eye on the samsung tablet if its anything like there galaxy s line it should be pretty promising

4. AndroidIsTheTruth

AndroidIsTheTruth Member

Tablet / Device:
    Nexus One, Neuxs Tablet (in my dreams)
    Yeah I like the one I mention but I'm gonna stall out and look around cause I'm sure there's something more trustworthy brand wise that will be popping up. And if the Samsung table comes with the Super AMOLED I'm sold already.

5. SliceBurgSlim

SliceBurgSlim Member

Tablet / Device:
    Nook Color
    Whatup Truth!

Jus Rooted my Nook Color and I gotta say this thing is not too bad. Tryna put Froyo on it now.

See ya on the Boards Yo!