Update
->Our review of the A81E/G/Capacitive is available under the various section
->A81G/Capacitive video review from Merimobiles added
->A81G/Capacitive video review from MP4nation added

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
It is not a bad page. Congrats. Are you going to provide notifications of when WITs provides firmware and mirrors of the Multiple Community builds. I know the Nodus 0110 build which I use works well.
Please let the community know when you make major changes and such

Vincenzo

Sep 17, 2010
Thanks cheekymcgee.

Sorry for the downtime experienced, i have upgraded the site to version 2 and therefore i had to move to another hosting provider.

Version 2 is up and running, check it out and tell me your opinion! :D:cool:

Note: This page only uses the Vplace.tk - Home link. If you have been using the vincenzo.x10.mx address please upgrade your links!

cheekymcgee

Jul 6, 2010
No sir. Thanks go to you for all your hard work putting this site together for all us A81 owners. It's truly appreciated.

Vincenzo

Sep 17, 2010
Firmware 0221 for resistive + capacitive screen models just added. If you want take a look around to find some clever tricks I've discovered, as how to remove the phone components, or how to use some usb speakers to listen to music...

Imoagh

Mar 22, 2011
Hi all.

Few days ago i get my Wits A81G. I made an upgrade to the last firmware and i think is working rigth, but i found the g sensor don´t works rigth with most of driving games. Someone knows if it wiil be fixed anytime?

Sorry for my english and thanks for this forum.

DanU

Mar 4, 2011
Firmware 0221 for resistive + capacitive screen models just added. If you want take a look around to find some clever tricks I've discovered, as how to remove the phone components, or how to use some usb speakers to listen to music...

This is a great tip. My A81G is a lot snappier after removing the phone stuff, flash video is noticably smoother and my available memory is increased by about 50%. Very nice - thanks!