My NC is KILLING ME!! Help!!

Discussion in 'Nook Color Technical' started by xXbrick84Xx, Jun 30, 2011.

1. xXbrick84Xx

xXbrick84Xx Member

Tablet / Device:
    Nook Color
    Guys this is starting to get very frustrating. I've been running my NC on Autonooter ever since it came out. I decided I wanted to get the new update and stay stock, manual upgrade doesn't work. I try to reset my NC to stock, oh my GOD thats a pain in the rear end, still doesn't work and as a result I'm stuck at the "Touch the Future of Reading" screen. Then I tried to wipe and install CM7 to replace the stock rom to see if I could boot into it, I get a CyanogenMod7 loading screen, then I get stuck at a black screen. HELP!! How can I get this thing back to stock so I can reroot!!?? I tried the 8 boot thing, didn't work, tried the flashing stock 1.0.1 from an SD card thing, that got me stuck at the touch the future of reading screen. Someone please help I want to use my nook again!!
    Thanks

2. xXbrick84Xx

xXbrick84Xx Member

Tablet / Device:
    Nook Color
    Wow I guess I spoke too soon. I just booted into CM7...
    Thanks anyway

3. moshe5368

moshe5368 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Huawei Ideos S7, Nook color
    Sometimes you have to reboot a few times with cm7 to get things to settle in. When I do a new flash of cm7 I usually give the system about 5 minutes to settle before I start to worry. Have fun with your new rom.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum