my new xoom

in99flames

Feb 17, 2011
I agree with the battery life I was very impressed with my xooms battery. I really love everything about it. Fast, smooth transitions, attractive interface...my keyboard works great on it...its a hell of a piece of hardware. My only complaints are not even with the xoom itself but with the dock. I wish it could adjust the tilt and with it had a data port in the dock.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

bobjenkins

Mar 6, 2011
Aaaah! I can't wait to get one . I've got 800 cash now but am waiting for WiFi only . I will buy it as soon as its out !

Also can you use SD cards ? I figure a 32 gb sd card for 50 makes this equivalent to iPad 64 gb for 700 . And at 540 plus 50 its 590 dollars hats a better deal then iPad

Can any Bluetooth keyboard work ? Also the one for xoom is it an island keyboard ?
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Aaaah! I can't wait to get one . I've got 800 cash now but am waiting for WiFi only . I will buy it as soon as its out !

Also can you use SD cards ? I figure a 32 gb sd card for 50 makes this equivalent to iPad 64 gb for 700 . And at 540 plus 50 its 590 dollars hats a better deal then iPad

Can any Bluetooth keyboard work ? Also the one for xoom is it an island keyboard ?
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Re SD Cards: The Xoom has an SD card slot but unfortunately it is presently disabled (not clear why), Moto/VZN plan to enable with a future firmware update (similar to the missing out of the box Flash and 4G features).

Sent from my SPH-P100

gquiring

Mar 4, 2011
Re SD Cards: The Xoom has an SD card slot but unfortunately it is presently disabled (not clear why), Moto/VZN plan to enable with a future firmware update (similar to the missing out of the box Flash and 4G features).

Sent from my SPH-P100
It's not a SD slot, but a microSD slot. So you cannot use your standard SD cards from a camera.