My Smart Life N9 *Mid N9?

JRiyuu

Apr 8, 2012
Hey Guys, so today i got a tablet, a My Smart Life N9, is what the box said, i got it cheap as a shop was closing down,

Apon opening the box, i was missing the CD and Data cable, but i cant complain, shop is now closed

First, i would like to know what firmware i can upgrade to and if i can update the OS above 2.1

About Device from what the system reports
Model Number: N9
Android Version 2.1
Firmware Version: V1.02_15.14-M_CH-2011.03.14
Kernel Version 2.6.25_(V140_D2_C_1)
Build Number: V0.18.ECLAIR.Chinese.C.ZMG.20101112.142908

I have pictures that i can show if that helps, but for some reason i cant upload to this post, i can't find anything on the interent for this brand.
but have found V0.18.ECLAIR.English would that default my Android to a English base ROM, insteaad of Chinese if i was to do a Factory Reset.

Thankyou in advance, im new to the android land, got my self a Galaxy S2, and now a tablet, willing to learn more.

Ps, im sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

JakDac

Apr 24, 2011
My Smart Life N9 / Got one too what have you found out? My Smart Life N9 / Got one too what have you found out? [email protected]

Hey Guys, so today i got a tablet, a My Smart Life N9, is what the box said, i got it cheap as a shop was closing down,

Apon opening the box, i was missing the CD and Data cable, but i cant complain, shop is now closed

First, i would like to know what firmware i can upgrade to and if i can update the OS above 2.1

About Device from what the system reports
Model Number: N9
Android Version 2.1
Firmware Version: V1.02_15.14-M_CH-2011.03.14
Kernel Version 2.6.25_(V140_D2_C_1)
Build Number: V0.18.ECLAIR.Chinese.C.ZMG.20101112.142908

I have pictures that i can show if that helps, but for some reason i cant upload to this post, i can't find anything on the interent for this brand.
but have found V0.18.ECLAIR.English would that default my Android to a English base ROM, insteaad of Chinese if i was to do a Factory Reset.

Thankyou in advance, im new to the android land, got my self a Galaxy S2, and now a tablet, willing to learn more.

Ps, im sorry if this is in the wrong forum.