My sony tablet S keep restarting...

dostum

Feb 2, 2012
My sony tablet S keep restarting...
why this happen to me?
anyone help?
I have 230 app in my tablet, and i add 32gb SD card.
and my android system up to date.

dostum

Feb 2, 2012
I tried manually stop all non system application does not work...
and i install start-up manager app from app store, try to stop starting program , and also does not work.
What should i do?!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I have no idea. Let's start with, how much memory is free on your internal sd card?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

davect01

Jan 22, 2012
Well that just sounds annoying as heck. I know you probably don't want to, but your best bet at this point is probably a full restart.

king_nothing6

Feb 24, 2012
i had this problem today too
i had to reset my tablet back to system default
you do this by turning the tablet off and then holding up volume then powering back on
this deletes everything sadly and starts again
i now have alot of re-downloading to do

dostum

Feb 2, 2012
Finally I solve this problem myself.
It is easy.
The problem comes from Google account i use for this tablet.
Because, every time when i restart system, system will automatically check update for android market. and it takes huge system memory, and when memory is minimum, system restart automatically, And I register 2nd account on Google, my original account have a lot of app, so they will upgrade automatically, when system keep restarting, I just enter android market, and change my account to 2nd one, and put my tablet 5-6 mints maintenance everything , and then change my account back to my original Google account, and manually upgrade remain upgrade. and then system stop restarting.

Have a nice day everyone. So happy to solve this problem myself.
:eek:

Last edited:

li6084

Mar 19, 2012
how did you manage to change your account to your 2nd one?
my s1 restarts within 5 seconds
it restarts before i am able to type my password

hurinand

Jul 20, 2012
I tried the changing gmail account didnt work...I got mine working by turning all WiFi and internet off so it wouldn't automatically connect then quickly putting in password went into settings then in developer options under apps section tick don't keep activities box then uninstalled or moved programs to USB that didnt want anymore. No longer shutting off yay! Hopefully that helps others and saves from restoring to factory settings btw internet works fine too :)