My Tablet can not boot normal but goes off alter a few munites

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by Jicsoft, May 6, 2012.

1. Jicsoft

Jicsoft Member

Tablet / Device:
    MID Tabalet Hyundai MultiCav
    I have a HYUNDAI MultiCav MID710A tablet that allegedly has the Samsung processor ARM Cortex-A8 1GH system Clock chip in it and Samsung CPU type S5PV210.

A small boy somehow screwed it up. All my screen icons are gone both factory installed and my own, I keep getting taskman has stopped unexpectedly errors along with Android market has stopped unexpectedly.

It is running Android OS 2.2

My natural assumption was go to Privacy and do a factory reset. I try this and it turns off but has not done a reset.

I have tried the turn on and hold home and back buttons and it just boots as normal. If I turn on and hold the other button I get the 'upgrade switch activated' message under the Android symbol and then the tablet powers down.

Please is any one got a bright ideas how I can do a factory reset on this tablet or sort out this problems?

I need help.

Jicsoft

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Jicsoft, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people with your tablet are likely to see it and help you do a reset. Good luck!