my vtab stopped working

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
well I tried to replace some system files and now it dont boot just loading the logo .... I am able to access the recovery ... any idea`s ?

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
any help ... I found I need rsa keys to update ... check releasekey.x509.pem ... and I will try to look around for any decrypt

rprr

Oct 7, 2011
any help ... I found I need rsa keys to update ... check releasekey.x509.pem ... and I will try to look around for any decrypt
The vizio android system directory contains this certificate in /system/etc/security/otacerts.zip.

BTW, what changes did you make to the system that caused this problem?

Last edited:

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
The vizio android system directory contains this certificate in /system/etc/security/otacerts.zip.

BTW, what changes did you make to the system that caused this problem?

I tried to replace some files that deals with language with other files ... got the original files I just need .zip signed with their certificate

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
Did you ever get this to work? I was thinking of trying to as the SU files to the system folder in the 1.5 update file located at http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/vizio-tablets/29142-guide-fix-your-bricked-vizio-tablet.html and try to gain root. Is it possible? I know the OP of the file said not to remove anything, I am adding the files to the proper locations.

Also I noticed this is an old post 11/28. Do you have the update.zip for 1.4?

I am the op of this post also :D and by the way the update that you point to is 1.4 1.9.57 ... with No root ability ..