My ZENITHINK ZTPAD ZT280 C91 Android 4.0

david1949

Mar 29, 2012
As my laptop is in need of updating and as i only use it to surf the wed e mails est, i thought i would buy a Tablet so looked around and settled for the ZENITHINK ZTPAD ZT280 C91 Android 4.0 . This i have been working with on for 4 days now just to get my head round and work it out all i can say it is the most complicated thing to worked with. So i have boxed it up and will be sending it back and will buy a Laptop instead i am 65 and learning my Lap Top 4 years ago was easy compared the this ZENITHINK ZTPAD ZT280 C91 Android 4.0.

Last edited:
J

jimbo7630

That's too bad, really, because once you get the hang of it you'll wonder at how simple it is! Stick with it and post any queries you have in the forum.

BTW are you using a USB keyboard, much better!

Last edited by a moderator:

david1949

Mar 29, 2012
Well i rang the supplier of my ZTPAD ZT280 C91 Android 4.0 . to get a return order number of him he tells me that i am i day late for returning it. So he wont take it back i am left with it as for trying to sell it on Gum Tree i will only get a few pound for it so i am stuck with it. So i will now have to spend days on this thing trying to work out how to put my music and photos onto it and how to work out if i have the latest version on IT and if not how to download it onto it. So i thought i would let all you good people know and hope that you would help me out when i need it.

CaptainVimes

Apr 3, 2012
Well i rang the supplier of my ZTPAD ZT280 C91 Android 4.0 . to get a return order number of him he tells me that i am i day late for returning it. So he wont take it back i am left with it as for trying to sell it on Gum Tree i will only get a few pound for it so i am stuck with it. So i will now have to spend days on this thing trying to work out how to put my music and photos onto it and how to work out if i have the latest version on IT and if not how to download it onto it. So i thought i would let all you good people know and hope that you would help me out when i need it.

Hi :)

If you need any help but cannot get an answer on here, you are welcome to give me a shout... did you have MSN/ Windows Live Messenger on your laptop? If so, you can add me on there and I can talk things through with you, as you do them on the tablet if you like?

I'm relatively new to tablets myself, by I've used the android operating system on my mobile since July last year. I have recently upgraded it to ICS, which has had it's own collection of problems, but, even though I'm female and very poorly, I'm doing alright! ;)

If you can't access my MSN address via my profile, pm me and I'll give it to you from there. :)

Best wishes

CV

sent from my Zenithink C91 (Upgrade) Tablet,
using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2