Navigation Question on VTAB

marvin02

Aug 25, 2011
The co-Pilot app is 18 MB. (size is as reported by the market, as bill2 says it will take up about twice that on the phone)

For maps Co-Pilot allows you to select a region to download. I have the midwest region (six states?) and it is just less than 300 MB. US full maps are 1.3 GB. Buts the maps don't go where the apps are stored they go to internal storage, so check the available space on your internal storage. From your home screen tap Settings Key->Settings->SD Card & Device Storage and see what is free. This is where the maps will go.

bc3737

Nov 10, 2011
Just an update - All current apps installed - Co-Pilot purchased, installed and running GREAT - room for more apps. Thanks to all for all the help
Bill:)

marvin02

Aug 25, 2011
bc3737,

Glad you worked it out. I have not used Co-Pilot for any trips yet, just some local testing, so post back with your experiences.

I have Navigon on my phone and prefer that, but it isn't available for the VTAB in the market and when I got the VTAB Navigon did not allow you to DL smaller regions for your maps (it now does).