Need a Case/Portfolio for a ICOO D50 Tablet

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
A member posted a question about these tablets and they caught my curiosity. I bought one and when it arrived I was surprised at how well the device worked. For the price these will make great gifts.
But as new as these are to the US market it seems that there are no cases/portfolios available for them.
If anyone know of a portfolio that will fit these, would you please post a link to a sight where I/we can look at them.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Well, anyway. I found a generic portfolio on Amazon. Not sure of it has stand functions or if it is just a book cover type folio. But they were inexpensive and look like they will work.
Looks like these will also work on other non-supported 7inch tablets as well as supported.

Sent from my A1_07 using Tapatalk 2

Not a lot of details given on this portfolio but here is what I have

• Tough neoprene outer shell provides secure protection for your Pandigital Planet / Nova Tablet
  • Scratch-resistant mount construction allows you to firmly secure your tablet while protecting it from drops, scratches, liquid and dust.
  • Conveniently accommodates all buttons, headphone and charging ports ( does not include camera cut-out)
  • Convenient elastic strap allows you to tightly secure the cover when not in use or when in your travel bag
  • Guaranteed quality backed by a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
$41ucq7pM8ZL._SS400_.jpg$418MzAY1AhL._SS400_.jpg$51CTYD7BdPL._SS400_.jpg
Says it is for the Pandigital Planet and Nova, but looking at the way it is designed it looks like it would work on any number of the low priced Chinese tablets, so when they get here we will find out if they work with the ICOOs or not.

Last edited:

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Well, its time for another update. The portfolio came today and it fits with one exception. The folio is about 5/8 of an inch longer than the tablet. The folio came with a foam insert to help keep its shape so I cut a small section off and put in in the bottom corners and then pot the tablet in. It works but its not what I hoped.
But for 6 bucks I'll use it until when and if someone makes a PF for the tablet.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2