need a simple tablet

bestout

Jun 9, 2012
i need a tablet just to read comics the cheapest one that is there ill like its only to read comics and listen to music thats all must have sd card slot

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
If that is all you want to do then a older kindle, pandigital, sony reader will be more then enough.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Probably want a color screen for comics, I saw the nook color for $149 advertised today, it has external storage and a huge user base.

Sent from my Sony Tablet P using Android Tablet

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
i need a tablet just to read comics the cheapest one that is there ill like its only to read comics and listen to music thats all must have sd card slot

Check out the ICOO D50 on Amazon less than 90.00 $ from most sellers and these are decent little tablets. We bought 3 of the D50s and have one of the D90Ws on the way. These are low cost but very nice tablets. They do have a are card slot. And say that they do not have GPS however my D50 does have Google maps and will tell me exactly where I am if I open the app up. The device does not come with Google Navigator, and that is why they say no GPS. But it does seem to have GPS capabilities.

Sent from my A1_07 using Tapatalk 2