Need Assistance Please!!!

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Usage, Tips & Tricks' started by finnegan91, Mar 30, 2013.

1. finnegan91

finnegan91 Member

Hey, I recently bought an Arnova 7 G2, I got instructions on how to get access to google play and its all worked fine.

I have a sony xperia x10i and im trying to link the two together, is it possible without a PC involved? Ive tryed foxfi, didnt work, today I tryed micro usb from the tablet straight into the micro usb in the phone, never seemed to work either. Please can anybody help me?lol

2. Dazdroid

Dazdroid Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 7
    I don't think you can,1 of the devices has to be capable of usb host and I don't think either of yours has that capability.
    The other alternative is bluetooth but your tablet doesn't have that either does it ?

3. finnegan91

finnegan91 Member

Ahhh crap, nah no bluetooth on the tablet, any idea if a bluetooth usb dongle would work on the tablet?

4. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Some Bluetooth adapters work, and some don't, and sometimes it depends on the version of Android and also the tablet hardware. You may want to go to a good computer store and see if they'll let you try one to see if it works.