Need Dump files for Mid9742

ashok_fun123

May 3, 2013
I don't get to access the Internal SD card. When I tried it from adb shell to access it, getting Permission denied error, with Su I'm able to do it. Is there is a fix to provide permission . I tried it from adb to see all Partitions and I see that as nandi and I changed the name as nandi in /etc/vold.fstab, but still its not listing. instead its listed under mnt as Private drive. Am I missing any step here.

Last edited:

ashok_fun123

May 3, 2013
I got one posted by you, even after restoring also the same problem, is there any fix for that, my device drive is not corrupted and I could able to see as private drive under mtn instead of default SDcard

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
If I understand you right you're trying to gain full access to /mnt/sdcard instead of the limited access you have now? You have to change the tablet's Android Framework file (framework-res.apk) to one of the ones I have available in my signature, under the question "Why does Google Earth refuse to start on stock ROMs". The files in my signature remove the access restriction on /mnt/sdcard as well as turn on the network location service. Plus if you want, you can get a better battery icon than what Android provides as a default.