Need for Speed for Galaxy Tab 8.9"

samaruf

May 1, 2011
I recently sold my Acer Iconia A500 and bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9. It's much thinner and fits really well in my hands. One game I'm missing right now is Need For Speed which was preinstalled on the Iconia. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase it? I can't seem to find it in the Google Play store. There is another game, NFS Shift, in the market but my tab doesn't show it when I search for this game.

Thanks for any response.

samaruf

May 1, 2011
That means its not compatible with it. Search up the apk of it on the internet
I'm a little puzzled as to why it would not be compatible when both the Iconia and Galaxy tab have the same hardware and Android version. As for apk for sideloading, most of the sites seemed spammy to me. I actually am willing to pay $2-$3 for a legit version.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I think the problem might be that the Acer uses a Tegra 2 and the Galaxy Tab 8.9 might be using the Samsung dual core processor, I know my 7 plus uses it.

samaruf

May 1, 2011
I think the problem might be that the Acer uses a Tegra 2 and the Galaxy Tab 8.9 might be using the Samsung dual core processor, I know my 7 plus uses it.

The 8.9 tab also has a Nvidia Tegra 2 cpu.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Yeah I just looked it up, seems odd that it won't run the same software as the Acer. Funny, I've heard before there were some compatibility issues but have never heard any explanation for it.

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Hi all. I use the need for speed and love it, however i am looking for the same type of game that will allow like me and a friend to race each other over the network. Can't seem to find a way to do it with "need for speed" any idea where i might look, or know of one i can use ?