Need help. Android Tablet advice anyone?

john9

Oct 28, 2011
I'm trying to find a good quality android tablet on amazon or any online webstore in time for Christmas. Yeah I know, old story... Trying to find a cheap mass produced electronic in time for the holidays, but hear me out! I need help :< I have a budget of $170 and I just wanna find something that will let the person I want to give it too listen to music like a fancy MP3 player and browse the web easy. Oh also a webcam is a necessity too. It doesn't need the latest software for playing angry birds in HD or whatever. I just want something that can do those 3 things (music, internet, webcam video.)
smile.gif
Thanks!

Last edited:

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
Black Friday had good sales. I'm not sure you'll find all that you want for your budget. Front facing cameras aren't common on budget tablets.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi john9,

I don't know of any in the range that have the webcam on the front-are you looking to skype chat? I know that's not always possible even with a front facing cam. I would definitely research the models you think you might be interested in. Also did you need a 7" tablet? Or were you trying to find a 10" one? I would figure that 7" is what you were looking for because of the budget, so we'll see if anyone has any suggestions for you. Welcome to the board! I hope you're able to find what you're looking for with the help of the great people here at the board.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I'm trying to find a good quality android tablet on amazon or any online webstore in time for Christmas. Yeah I know, old story... Trying to find a cheap mass produced electronic in time for the holidays, but hear me out! I need help :< I have a budget of $170 and I just wanna find something that will let the person I want to give it too listen to music like a fancy MP3 player and browse the web easy. Oh also a webcam is a necessity too. It doesn't need the latest software for playing angry birds in HD or whatever. I just want something that can do those 3 things (music, internet, webcam video.)
smile.gif
Thanks!
Hi john9, just take a look at our: Android Tablet PC, you'll find what you want!:)
and how do you think about this one for $149.9 with shipping on sale in our site: 7 Inch Capacitive Screen Android 2.3OS Tablet PC with Amlogic Cortex A9 Processor - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
it's comes with android 2.3, Cortex-A9 1G processor, five-point capacitive screen, bulilt-in camera & Bluetooth,and it can support Skype video chat...
hope you enjoy the online tablet buying...welcome!:)