Need Help -coby mid 7012-4g

conknee0728

Dec 25, 2011
Hello everyone, I just got the colby kyros mid 7012-4g for christmas and I am unable to download a lot of the apps I have on my cell phone. After reading fourms and wathcing you tube I am still unable to down load the android market .. Can anyone help me!!! please!

Necodemus

Dec 25, 2011
If you goto the market that is installed on that Kyros you can get the real android market place from it. From there you can log into Google Talk and download apps from the REAL android market. Sadly the site is down today. Must be bcause they expected no one wanted to use the cotton picking thing on Christmas!

conknee0728

Dec 25, 2011
I tried that and android market is not coming up. My market is called get jar? I go under apps and enter in android market and its not shwing up. any other suggestions.
If you goto the market that is installed on that Kyros you can get the real android market place from it. From there you can log into Google Talk and download apps from the REAL android market. Sadly the site is down today. Must be bcause they expected no one wanted to use the cotton picking thing on Christmas!

ResidentEvil

Nov 6, 2011
Go to the Forum section and look for Coby, you will find it , or take a short cut and download Puffin Browser there's a free link posted ,and then type in Android Market and you will see it.Welcome to the site the Search is your friend ;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on the new tablet. Santa must have been busy, lots of new tablets showing up today. I'm moving your post to the Coby Generation 1 section where someone should be able to help you.

tkp912

Dec 27, 2011
I am having the same problem as the girl above. It seems as if your suggestion worked for her, now if i could only figure it out! :) I can not find the fourm section? I did try the puffin browser, and it would not download. :confused:
Go to the Forum section and look for Coby, you will find it , or take a short cut and download Puffin Browser there's a free link posted ,and then type in Android Market and you will see it.Welcome to the site the Search is your friend ;)