Need Help Deleting An App

Apr 22, 2012
I'm new as well i just got the samsung galaxy 10.01 tablet Friday. Theres this app that keeps duplicating its called top offers its really anonnying. Im trying to delete it but i cant figure it out can someone help me out.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Im trying to delete it but i cant figure it out can someone help me out.

Hi, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to you as well. I'm moving your post to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 section for you, where the people who have that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get rid of that app. Good luck!

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
I'm new as well i just got the samsung galaxy 10.01 tablet Friday. Theres this app that keeps duplicating its called top offers its really anonnying. Im trying to delete it but i cant figure it out can someone help me out.

Long press on the icon and a trash can appears on top, just drag the icon there. Now if you want to uninstall it go to settings applications then find the app and click uninstall

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

ram_blur

Apr 27, 2012
If Anima's advice doesn't work, I'd recommend an app called "Titanium Backup." You can get it in the market for free and use it to uninstall any app (even the pre-installed bloatware crap). The free version lets you do a single backup of an app, but lets you do unlimited uninstalls. It's what I use to de-crapify my GT when I flash a new ROM. Hope that helps.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
titanium backup requires root

If Anima's advice doesn't work, I'd recommend an app called "Titanium Backup." You can get it in the market for free and use it to uninstall any app (even the pre-installed bloatware crap). The free version lets you do a single backup of an app, but lets you do unlimited uninstalls. It's what I use to de-crapify my GT when I flash a new ROM. Hope that helps.

ram_blur

Apr 27, 2012
Good point.. I had completely forgotten that one. I guess rooting is so second-natured to me that I don't even give it any thought any more.

timmobi

May 6, 2012

The problem described is not specific to just Samsung tablets or other products. Top Offers is placed on home screen by applications using Air Push. Download Air Push Detector from Market or Play Google. It will tell you what apps are causing the issue and let you uninstall them