Need Help Downloading Apps

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Apps' started by k3ylaz, Dec 25, 2011.

1. k3ylaz

k3ylaz Member

Tablet / Device:
    SVP Tpc7901
    Hello, And MErry Chrustmas, I Have The SVP TPC7901 Android Tablet, But This Tablet Doesnt Support Android So im Confused At how I Am To Download Apps, I Was Told To Try Uberoid, But Im Unable To Find A Download For That. If Anyone Can Help Me I'd Be Gratefully Happy Thanks.

2. gurgle

gurgle Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Better question What don't I own, Oh a generic APAD
    Your email contradicts yourself, so I will try to provide clarity. This is a very basic Android 2.1 7" tablet. You say you cannot load Android, but I assume you mean Google Market. I have no experience with this tablet. You might be able to sideload some apps (Buy a SD or MicroSD card download to PC and install to card, insert into tablet and install). But you might be able to find a Market installer. There are Market installers for other similar tablets. I would suggest Googling and research. Learn your tablet. and realize you get what you pay for. $100USD is a lot of money, but not really enough to make your tablet comparible to the others which offer more features for just a bit more. And it definitely is an older generation Tablet design. Sorry, but that is the way it is.