need help flash.img

dzar84

Jun 23, 2013
hi.. i have a 7inch tablet that cannot boot.. stuckon boot screen.. then if i make a recovery.. it only show lying android with red triangle on it belly..
so i need to flash my tablet back.. i think.. so do you guys have softwiner nuclear_evb-eng 4.1.1 JRO03C 20121213 test-keys flash.img.. need help please..

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi dzar, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

dzar84

Jun 23, 2013
thank you admin.. i have another question.. i have this NON call facility tablet, that i believe it it can make call because i can use skype or any other apps to make call... so.. do anyone know how to make call by using modem or something?

ryan018

Jun 23, 2013
TextPlus lets you make phone calls on tablets. text messages are free to any one. phone calls are only free if your calling someone who uses TextPlus. only if your calling their TextPlus number. phone call minutes cost money but is cheap. calls to non TextPlus numbers cost minutes. is this someging yohr talking about ?

dzar84

Jun 23, 2013
TextPlus lets you make phone calls on tablets. text messages are free to any one. phone calls are only free if your calling someone who uses TextPlus. only if your calling their TextPlus number. phone call minutes cost money but is cheap. calls to non TextPlus numbers cost minutes. is this someging yohr talking about ?

no.. i mean using something inside the tablet.. like phone.apk,telephony.apk.. that making call using sim card.. i only can send sms.. using my modem.. if i try to make call;.. when i press the green dial thing.. it just end and do nothing.. why is that??

ryan018

Jun 23, 2013
hi.. i have a 7inch tablet that cannot boot.. stuckon boot screen.. then if i make a recovery.. it only show lying android with red triangle on it belly..
so i need to flash my tablet back.. i think.. so do you guys have softwiner nuclear_evb-eng 4.1.1 JRO03C 20121213 test-keys flash.img.. need help please..

You say you need to flash your tablet back. Are you talking about reinstalling the Operating System or something else ?
I don't understand all those meanings but I bricked by tablet a few days ago but I know how I was able to fix my bricked tablet.
a bricked tablet is when it stays on boot logo but doesn't fully boot up . I had to download the right firmware for the tablet and put it on a formatted sd card then reinstall the operating system. I am new to this forum and have some knowledge on working with my tablet but I know some things about it.

dzar84

Jun 23, 2013
You say you need to flash your tablet back. Are you talking about reinstalling the Operating System or something else ?
I don't understand all those meanings but I bricked by tablet a few days ago but I know how I was able to fix my bricked tablet.
a bricked tablet is when it stays on boot logo but doesn't fully boot up . I had to download the right firmware for the tablet and put it on a formatted sd card then reinstall the operating system. I am new to this forum and have some knowledge on working with my tablet but I know some things about it.

yes.. that it.. sorry for my bad english.. i have solved the problem and already flash a new firmware.. but now i wanna solve this Phone_Type_none problem.. n tanks for your help..

pixelhub

Jun 29, 2013
yes.. that it.. sorry for my bad english.. i have solved the problem and already flash a new firmware.. but now i wanna solve this Phone_Type_none problem.. n tanks for your help..

Hi,

Did you find the flash image fornuclear_evb-eng 4.1.1 JRO03C 20121213 test-keys

cheers.

dzar84

Jun 23, 2013
Hi,

Did you find the flash image fornuclear_evb-eng 4.1.1 JRO03C 20121213 test-keys

cheers.

i havent.. in fact i just go flash from the shop.. got new ffirmware.. but now i cant back up my flash.. try using the rom manager.. but fail.. that why im still looking for the firmware.. but now its nuclear_evb-eng 4.1.1 Jro03c 20130518 test-keys..