need help for 9042 tablet.. sir traveller help

johnny_luck

Nov 1, 2012
gud day.. i knowe this is the right place to answer my questions.. i have a 9042 and have a dump file using ur tutorial about adb method.. and i got 3 files.. boot bootloader and recovery.. after rooting i have run the tablet smoothly.. but when i install the busybox and tick the reboot using busybox reboot menu i got a reboot and stuck on android word "android" although its not freezing there, it cannot continue.. about 5-10 mins displaying that android word.. so i suspected already that there is a problem.. my question is that, how can i use my dump file that infact i cannot access it usb debugging? and there is a way that i can fix it through clockwordmod? coz i can stil access the recovery that is recovery cwm... thank you very much for your reading this...

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
gud day.. i knowe this is the right place to answer my questions.. i have a 9042 and have a dump file using ur tutorial about adb method.. and i got 3 files.. boot bootloader and recovery.. after rooting i have run the tablet smoothly.. but when i install the busybox and tick the reboot using busybox reboot menu i got a reboot and stuck on android word "android" although its not freezing there, it cannot continue.. about 5-10 mins displaying that android word.. so i suspected already that there is a problem.. my question is that, how can i use my dump file that infact i cannot access it usb debugging? and there is a way that i can fix it through clockwordmod? coz i can stil access the recovery that is recovery cwm... thank you very much for your reading this...

All you replaced was busybox?

johnny_luck

Nov 1, 2012
yes sir vampire.. i don't uninstall the su.. i just install busybox and try to reboot there.. but it reboot but cannot process with the system..

johnny_luck

Nov 1, 2012
sir vampire, this i got when try to install the zip..

installing: /sdcard/9042_busybox.zip
finding update package...
opening update package...
installing update...
e:error in /sdcard/9042_busybox.zip
(Status 6)
Installation aborted.

by the way sir vampire, i've made already the factory reset...

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
sir vampire, this i got when try to install the zip..

installing: /sdcard/9042_busybox.zip
finding update package...
opening update package...
installing update...
e:error in /sdcard/9042_busybox.zip
(Status 6)
Installation aborted.

by the way sir vampire, i've made already the factory reset...

first one got corrupt on upload.

download again 9042_busybox.zip
check md5sum
d70d01964b748224f98d0ce32aeef44f 9042_busybox.zip

johnny_luck

Nov 1, 2012
sir vampire, i am stucked on the coby logo.. sir, is there any posibilities that i can restore my dump files from adb? all i hve here sir is the boot.img, bootloader.img and recovery.img... is there a big chance i can unbrick my device?

johnny_luck

Nov 1, 2012
im sory sir vampire i mean can i restore my adb backup files in cwm? these are my files in the dump files of adb.. boot.img, bootloader.img, and recovery.img thanks for your help sir..

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
im sory sir vampire i mean can i restore my adb backup files in cwm? these are my files in the dump files of adb.. boot.img, bootloader.img, and recovery.img thanks for your help sir..

where is your system?
I was going to tell you how to restore but you need a system to restore.

johnny_luck

Nov 1, 2012
sir vampire, that is also the big wonder for me because i cannot see the system data... can i use the system of one who uploaded here in the forum.. it is for 9042 also.. 9042_system.tar is the file name..

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011