Need Help for heroTAB M802 IMX515 A8 Camera Version Please! (>__<)

nakamuramiku

May 20, 2011
Hi everyone ;)! This is a great site so I'd thought I give it a try to ask for help >__<)
I need help for heroTAB M802 IMX515 A8 with front facing camera. Recently, the OS screwed up, & hangs on the loading page with the Linux penguin logo. I had to ask my boyfriend to open up the tablet & reflash the image internal 4GB SDcard with cameraless version of the image I found on this site. Because the G-sensor was not working well, I'd flash Xuadrom custom rom & everything working well all except for the WiFi "Unable to Scan for Network" & the front facing camera :(. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is having this problem with the camera version of the tablet. Hope someone could help us out >__< Thanks thanks!

roo

Feb 26, 2011
I guess your WiFi problems may be linked to this rom but can't be sure.. Ask on it's thread. Camera not working is normal as the rom wasn't designed for a device with.

Sent from my Blade

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Hi everyone ;)! This is a great site so I'd thought I give it a try to ask for help >__<)
I need help for heroTAB M802 IMX515 A8 with front facing camera. Recently, the OS screwed up, & hangs on the loading page with the Linux penguin logo. I had to ask my boyfriend to open up the tablet & reflash the image internal 4GB SDcard with cameraless version of the image I found on this site. Because the G-sensor was not working well, I'd flash Xuadrom custom rom & everything working well all except for the WiFi "Unable to Scan for Network" & the front facing camera :(. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is having this problem with the camera version of the tablet. Hope someone could help us out >__< Thanks thanks!

I have generic imx515(two speaker type) with camera. If you are interested to try, I can rip the kernel portion for your to flash. it should help with your camera since this has the driver for it. Dont think it will solve your wifi since its running as a module but I can give you my ar6000.ko to try.

nakamuramiku

May 20, 2011
Hey guys! Thanks for replying. I've not been getting much help with this issue. I'd tried a more newer ROM from the creator of °²ÅÉAPAD ƽ°åµçÄÔ ÊÛºó·þÎñרÓÃÖ§¸¶Á´½Ó-ÌÔ±¦Íø . This latest listing seems to state it has camera version. So I'd tried the ROM & everything was good. G-sensor is perfect & it is has the camera working. Once again WiFi does not work. I look around internet on China forum. It is said could be something about a file called wpa_supplicant. I have tried some. But is no work :(